Friday, June 23, 2006

Another Leftist Hero Blinks

Walter Mondale, whose 84 presidential campaign included, among other dumb ideas, nuclear disarment and no more support for the contras, now says we should use our military, or at least our missles against North Korea.

Hmmmm.

I'm glad to hear him say this, but ... I wonder what the peaceniks who used to support him think of him now. They too seem to have the philosophy that those who do not support them 100% are against them so is he now the enemy?

Sometimes wisdom does come with age.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

You can bet your boopie he's the enemy now!

When I was a youngster I thought all old people were smart. Boy, was I living in la la land or what!? :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

fitflops sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
chargers jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
snapbacks wholesale
nike huarache
ray ban sunglasses
rolex replica watches

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home