Friday, June 23, 2006

How do I Love Thee?

I have been spending some time at an Anti-Pedophile Blog, Absolute Zero, mostly lurking with an occasional comment. Sometimes pedophiles comment and if you follow back to their blogs you get the same motif. "I love children and would never hurt them. What happens between us is love." I have just a simple question for them.

If were to marry a woman and, of course be intimate with her, I would be thinking of growing old with her. Now if you need a child in order to be fulfilled, what do you do with that child when they grow up? Do you suddenly turn into a normal person who needs an adult lover or to you hunt down and seduce, er excuse me -- win the love of another child, as you toss your previous lover aside? How can you call it love when it is impossible for it to last because children grow up?

I feel nothing but contempt for a man who would trade his wife in on "newer model" and yet your love will inevitably lead to this contemptable situation.

I love slow-roasted chicken. Oh boy do I love it. But when there is no meat left on those bones it is no longer of any value to me so I throw the bones away. I think your love for children is the kind of love that I have for that roasted bird. The problem is that there is no moral difficulty in loving a piece of meat like that but there is real problem with loving a living human like that. In fact treating a human like that is worthy of utter contempt.

Unless the living human is nothing more than a piece of meat to you.

What does happen to your "love" when your lover grows up and is no longer desirable to you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Shoprat, I think you hit the nail on the head when you said, "Unless the living human is nothing more than a piece of meat to you". They don't value human life. What other answer can there be?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I've never thought about it like that but it just proves that these people are users and abusers. They are not loving but predatory.

3:02 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Excellent question!
Never thought about it that way before.

Great post, man.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Stitches77 said...

Hey there Shoprat. I'm from Absolute Zero. I just love this post!

I looked for your email and couldn't find it. Would you please email me?

absolutezerounited@gmail.com

9:49 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

fitflops sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
chargers jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
snapbacks wholesale
nike huarache
ray ban sunglasses
rolex replica watches

9:15 PM  
Blogger rehabgad1 said...


Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up
https://prokr113.fandom.com/wiki/Prokr113
http://proker.ucoz.ae/blog/
http://prokr123.zohosites.com/
http://l7enlove.net/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home