Sunday, February 11, 2007

What Kind of Intelligence.

I found this quiz over at Gawfer's.



Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.



You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


4 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

I got interpersonal intelligence.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Shoprat, it looks like you and I have a lot in common. I got exactly the same answer as you did!

That was fun. I like the short ones. :) I don't believe I would make a good lawyer though, although my husband has often told me I would. I think lawyers have to be too deceptive.

10:51 AM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

"Your Dominant Intelligence is Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence
You are naturally athletic and coordinated, good at making your mind and body work together.
Sports are fun and easy for you, especially those requiring good hand - eye coordination.
There's also a good chance you're a great dancer, or good at expressing yourself through body language.
You learn best by doing, and you feel like you've always got to be moving (even if it's just your hands)."

Ha! ... and I can't even dance... LOL

8:47 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Thanks for the link, bro.

You definitely have the 'gift of gab', and are very articulate.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home