Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An Hour's Pleasure

It's common knowledge now that Gov. Spitzer of New York spent over $5000 dollars an hour for a high cost hooker. That is astonishing to me.

Two comments.
1. This was not a good or smart thing for him to do but why did he get in more trouble for this than for trying to give legal status to illegal aliens. Both are bad and both are foolish, but licensing illegals is worse.

2. Why spend $5000+ for this? That is outrageous.

You know what you can get for a little more than that?

This.


That is not a woman but a very expensive sex toy (in fact there are some very visible seams on it.) I saw the website some time ago when police were called to an apparent homicide and someone had decapitated one of these dolls. It's the same story. Thousands of dollars spent foolishly for mere pleasure. But these dolls aren't illegal, I don't think.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I had no idea that was a doll. LOL! I have to wonder about men who would actually purchase something like that, but then I'm a woman and probably have no clue. I mean, even if I were single I wouldn't think of purchasing a man doll, regardless of what it looked like. Sheesh! Weirdness abounds! I suppose buying that sort of sex toy is much preferable to some other things they could be doing though - and you're right - it isn't illegal.

Shoprat, I took a good look at Spitzer's wife, and I saw pictures of the prostitute he had been hiring. Have you noticed that the prostitute has a very strong resemblance to Spitzer's wife? Same bone structure, same color of hair, same body build, only she is much younger than his wife. I found that rather interesting.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Bob's Blog said...

I saw the pictures, too, incuding one of Spitzer. I think she grossly undercharged him.

I also think your point is valid.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

For a one-time $5000 expenditure, you can get your wife or girlfriend a new set of EE tits. Yes, Spitzer IS that stupid.

BZ

8:57 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Spending money on something that gives you pleasure is not foolish at all, but spending five large on a hooker is just stupid. That doll is just creepy, and I think anybody who would want such a thing needs to get out more and learn how to interact with real people. Gayle, trust me: any man who is a well adjusted, confident masculine man would not even think of wasting his time or money on that doll. I'm thinking "you know, how do you clean up the mess after?" Yuck!

8:03 AM  
Blogger The Vegas Art Guy said...

Another example of power corrupting. But if you look at his record he's always played fast and loose with the laws. If he did that in his professional life why would his personal life be any different?

And boy is his wife got some backbone for standing with him right now. She has my sympathy and my admiration.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL Tim! I thought about that myself, but I didn't want to post it! UGH! :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

tim I was talking more of foolish pleasure such as prostitution, not true and lasting enjoyment.

I never noticed how much she looked like his wife.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home