Friday, February 29, 2008

Sorry About Not Posting

Dad had a bit of a relapse and my mind has been elsewhere for the last couple of days. He is doing about as well as could be expected and I am cautiously hopeful for his survival. I left work early to get up to Saginaw, and I don't do that very often.

Ironically I was planning and thinking of a post for that night when I got the message and I have pretty much forgotten what I was planning to write.

I also apologize for not visiting other blogs like I normally do. I am currently working on a borrowed laptop trying to get caught up.

6 Comments:

Blogger dons_mind said...

don't worry bout being sorry - - family always comes first! we're keeping your dad in our prayers...

8:08 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

Yes, family comes first without exception!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Your dad is far more important than your blog and you're doing the right thing, Shoprat. I pray that your dad will be okay.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Dad is much more important that blogs. My prayers are with him, and your entire family.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apologies necessary - family comes before blogging and visiting.

Pray everything turns out OK.

7:48 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Thanks all.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home