Thursday, May 28, 2009

What to Say?

All I have to say is "Thank God it wasn't the swine flu".

UPDATE: Yes I was sick. That's why I stopped writing in the middle of my post on Memorial Day and just passed you to Bob, I just didn't have the zip to write anymore, even though I intended to write considerably more. I would start planning a post, but first would go to other blogs and then was just too - - something - - to post. It broke Wednesday though I was still wrung out. I have spent the last two days in Bay City because my brother from Florida was up with his daughter.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Okay. I'll bite. What wasn't the swine flu? Have you been sick?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

By the way, I do believe you may have made a record for the shortest post ever! :)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I'll wager, ol' Shop, you're referring to your confuser virus from a post or so ago. . .

Didja solve it, and did it work out?

BZ

6:50 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

hopefully it wasn't you who thought they had the swine flu.....and, if it was, i'm glad it wasn't!!! and, hopefully you're feelin better!!!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Sounds like that "isolated computer" added insult to injury. Human virus and technology virus.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Z said...

So glad you're okay, Shoprat...be well and enjoy your family.

12:02 AM  
Blogger christian soldier said...

SR-Neil Diamond did sing America as recently as 2008!!
He also performed a new song -new to me at least--Man of God...
Just posted it...
Glad you are feeling well now---
C-CS

12:15 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

When I'm really sick, I simply don't care about my blog.

Get completely well, then return to us, Shoprat.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

From what I hear, though, Swine flu isn't all that bad. More people expire from other types of flu in this country than from Swine flu.

Nevertheless, I'm glad you didn't (don't) have it.

See you soon?

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home