Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Still Keep Getting Suprised - Sort Of

I like to say that I am so jaded that nothing suprises me, but then very little does. I do, however, raise my eyebrows in amazement from time to time, like this article MSNBC. Read the following:

'Stanley Tookie Williams Stadium'?
In Schwarzenegger's hometown of Graz, local Greens said they would file a petition to remove his name from the southern city's sports stadium. A Christian political group went even further, suggesting it be renamed the "Stanley Tookie Williams Stadium."

A Christian group suggested this? We do not believe in pointless violence (as opposed to absolute non-violence) but we do believe in justice.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a petty thing to do. Naturally, they'll fail. How many of them are there, three?

11:25 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

Justice was served.

Anyone one the left that tries to demonize this just action, ONLY SERVES THE PURPOSE OF JUSTICE...

If little kids get this or any other left-wing message, at least they will know what gang-life will result in.

Which is why this justice is nessisary in the first place...

Long Live "The Terminator"...

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Governator, maybe.

Don't look at me, I voted for Jesse Ventura.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home