Friday, May 18, 2007

Answering Chatterbox's Meme

Little Miss Chatterbox has a meme where you have to find the cover of your first vinyl LP (not CD).

Remember I was born in 57 and have had LPs since I was a little tyke so


It took me a while to find it.


Are you sure you want to know?













OK





You asked for it.




Remember . . . I got it for my 5 th Birthday. I memorized it and could repeat it verbatim complete with sound effects.







The Oldest LP I clearly remember owning.






Picture taken from E-bay.

No I am not buying it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

See, you had good taste even as a child! :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

one of the best kids stories every written!

10:21 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Yes it is a great story and I loved it as a child.

8:12 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I think I can.
I think I can...

Heh. Truly a blast from the past.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

LOL :-) I totally love it!!!!

I didn't even think about going back that far.

9:15 PM  
Blogger nanc said...

dylan, blond on blond - ninth birthday, ocean beach, california - 1965 - before it ever hit the shelves - my dad was a co-manager of a music store. those were the days...

i still have it - somewhere!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Dave Miller said...

I had that same album, but I did not buy it. I sort of inherited it from my older brother.

In our house, even the music was hand-me-downs!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home