Monday, May 14, 2007

I am Tumnus


I had a visitor today calling themselves Lucy Pevensie. Following her profile she has several interesting blogs dealing with the The Chronicles of Narnia.

One of the things she found was a quiz to see which Narnian Character is most like you. Click the Banner above to find the quiz.

As Tumnus you may be a bit timid and shy. But you are conscientious, caring and friendly and respected by your friends. You hope to set a new trend with your cool beard.






On the other hand the Narnia quiz linked to a similar Harry Potter quiz, and I came up with



Hermione Granger
Intelligent and insightful, you are a gifted individual, who although may sometimes be buried in academic affairs, is friendly and welcoming.





I don't think I'd look very good in a dress.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd look very good in a dress.

I know don't look good in one. I also know I can squeeze into a small. Just, y'know, FYI.

2:48 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

lol funny funny - - looking forward to the Narnia sequel..

7:03 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

Never really seen either one of these shows... sigh ... some day.... :-(

9:30 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I took both of the tests, Shoprat. That was fun!

Here's the results: "As Reepicheep the mouse, you are valiant, brave and daring. It's not the size that counts! But although you are polite and kind, people don't mess with you!"

"Harry Potter
Loyal and brave, as Harry Potter you may be have a hot temper at times, but you have a warm heart and a thirst to help those in need."

I could have done worse. At least women can wear both dresses and pants. :lol:

11:48 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

rs I didn't need to know but thanks LOL

dm I am too, next May is too far away.

abf you're missing some good stuff.

Gayle. Curiously that the actor who portrayed Reepicheep in the old BBC version of Prince Caspian is the same actor who portrays the evil hearted dwarf Nikabrik in this movie.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Nooooo! I'm not an evil-hearted dwarf! ROTF!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home