Saturday, February 23, 2008

This Is Ridiculous

I cannot get to my main page "The Educated Shoprat" but I can do this. I can post.

There are several other blogs I cannot get to as well.

And some I can.

Weird is all I can say that is printable.


Update 7:09
I have not been able to get into Born Again Redneck, Dragonlady's Den, Goat's Barnyard, Lone Pony and a few others. I don't know if it's just my computer or if our friends at Blogspot are up to no good.

I found a backdoor into my own blog and have been able to open it but it won't work for others.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

That explains something. I have not been able to get to quite a few blogs this week. I thought it was my computer because nobody else said anything.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Blogspot has been jammed up with all the spambot traffic they permit to launch from Blogspot URLs.

In the last week, I've been getting bombarded with these spams to the point that if I am away from my computer for more than a couple of hours, 24/7, I end up having to delete as many as 40 of the suckers.

Problem is, they waltz right by my Akismet Spam filter as if it weren't even there.

5:35 AM  
Blogger The Linden Row said...

I stumbled across your blog via your American Power reply to th Gallup poll citing American perception of an economically ascendant China.

Great comments there and great blog here.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I don't know what to think, Shoprat. I haven't had any trouble, and most of my regular commenters are visiting. It's very strange, to say the least! Have you tried a different browser?

6:40 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Weird!!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

All The problem appears to have fixed itself.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Glad to hear it!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home